How many times have you stepped out of the room for a bio or to grab a snack and when you return you've missed clicking the "join now" notification for a dungeon, raid or battleground? You can configure Chimpeon to automatically accept these notifications for you so you never miss one again!
Here's what you need to do to get the job done...
- Add a Profile.
- For the Profile select the name of your game for its Send To setting.
- Add a Trigger.
- Add a Condition.
- For the Condition, select the Pixel Detection option for the Process setting then click the Settings button next to it.
- In the Pixel Detection window configure Chimpeon to look for a pixel in the notification window you need to accept.
- Add an Action.
- For the Action, select the Keys/Mouse option for the Perform setting then click the Settings button next to it.
- In the Keys/Mouse window select the key or mouse button that needs to be pressed when the notification window appears. If it's a mouse button that needs to be pressed then select the Last Detected option for the Cursor Start Position setting and the Cursor End Position setting.